Advice on Swim Goggles That Don’t Leave Rings Around Your Eyes
(1) rapunzel says:I am 47 and have worried that I have permanent marks/disfigurement around my eyes from goggles.
I did not have any problem until this year. I bought the Kaiman suction type goggles and they left red marks but they would go away within a few hours. At the end of the summer I started noticing very dark deep circles and bulging under my eyes. I discontinued the use of the goggles but the marks and discoloration have remained and only gotten worse.
(4) W says:I am really upset I went swimming yesterday with my family and wore goggles. I am 40, and was left with blue/red rings around my eyes. They faded after a few hours, but not completely and I am left with p ralph lauren outlet online uffy bags and more lines, and a faint blue line around the eye socket. I also had my bag stolen at the pool! Really bad day. I can do anything about my bag, but I hope my eyes return to normal I am gutted.
July 8, 2009 at 9:38 pm
(5) Aged Swimmer says:Using suction type swim goggles will cause puffiness and bags under the eyes. This may not be noticeable if you are quite young or if you swim infrequently. However, older swimmers (35+) may wish to cons ralph lauren outlet online ider using a p ralph lauren outlet online ositive pressure goggle such as the classic Barracuda Standard which is very comfortable, does not leak, and does not cause the unsightly bags and eyes that suction goggles can leave behind.
November 11, 2011 at 3:37 am
(6) Debbie says:Does anyone have any experience with the Aquasphere seal xp goggles? Do they also cause bags and rings?
August 4, 2012 at 6:39 am
(7) Solstrina says:I had the same problem borrowed some AquaSphere goggles from someone in my Tri Club. They are wider top and bottom, like a scuba mask and not only give GREAT peripheral vision and clarity, but are much wider so they do not damage the sensitive skin around the eyes. I ralph lauren outlet online just started swimming alot this year and would have the marks for days with the old goggles.